iCare Syphilis home test
Solution for your confidential Syphilis test at home, fast and discreet delivery over Australia.
- High quality control with ISO certification
- Easy to use, a simple follow instruction of use included
- Accurate result within 15 minutes
- Totally confidential
What is iCare Syphilis home test?
iCARE Syphilis home test kit Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma Test Cassette is a rapid test for visual detection of Treponema pallidum (TP) antibodies in whole blood / serum / plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of syphilis infection.
The iCare syphilis test allows you to check your syphilis status without having to make a doctor’s appointment. After ordering the test kit, you will receive a discreet plain white package with instruction manual. The test is easy to perform, you will see the result within 15 minutes.
Syphilis can be cured, but the antibiotics can’t always repair the damage that has already taken place. Early detection is very important.
When should you test for Syphilis:
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that potentially leads to serious health problems in case it’s not been treated. Early detection and treatment is important to mitigate the problems. Consider yourself to have a Syphilis test if:
- You have had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex
- You are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant)
- You have multiple unprotected sex partners
- You are a man who has unprotected sex with men
- HIV has been detected
- Your partner has been infected with syphilis.
Is my privacy secure if I order test kit here?
Yes. We deliver your order discreetly in neutral, unprinted packaging. Our company details and the product details will not be visible. Your privacy is strictly confidential.