Syphilis home test
- Syphilis antigen-test which detects the syphilis bacteria (Treponema pallidum)
- High quality control with ISO certification
- Very easy to use
- Accurate result within 10 minutes
- Total privacy & fast delivery
The iCare syphilis test kit allows you to check your syphilis status without having to make a doctor’s appointment. After ordering the test kit, you will receive a discreet plain white package with instruction manual. The test is easy to perform, you will see the result within 10 minutes.
Syphilis can be cured, but the antibiotics can’t always repair the damage that has already taken place. Early detection is very important.
When should you test for syphilis:
- you have had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex
- you are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant)
- you have multiple unprotected sex partners
- you are a man who has unprotected sex with men
- HIV has been detected
- your partner has been infected with syphilis.
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that potentially leads to serious health problems in case it’s not been treated. It is one of the most common STD’s in Asia.